Supporting Highland businesses IT needs, from Inverness.
Outsourcing your IT support means that you’re not left unsupported when your IT guru goes on holiday or is off-sick. You also benefit from the combined knowledge of a number of experts. Outsourcing on an ongoing basis also helps your cashflow as you know what your monthly payments will be, no matter how many times in a particular month you need that support.
sfG Software takes the initiative in the IT support partnership with you in the following areas:
- IT Support Help Desk
- Proactive Remote Monitoring
- Server and Desktop Support
- Network Systems Design, Management and Support
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Services
- Hardware and Software Advice and Procurement
To ensure that you have the best supported IT network possible, we provide comprehensive out of hours IT Support cover combined with proactive monitoring. This means that we monitor your systems 24×7 and can have a support engineer on call during the evenings and weekends, to suit the needs of your business. Often our support engineer will have fixed the problem even before you realise you have a problem.
What makes us different?
Our flexible SLAs are an innovation to the industry: we actually give you money back if the support hours used are less than the number originally estimated. We also provide comprehensive monthly reporting, so that you know exactly how much support you’re using and you can ensure that we are meeting our targets.
One person’s ‘business critical’ is another person’s ‘to be fixed soon’. That’s why we ask you to tell us how urgently you need support – after all you are in the best position to judge whether the printer failure on a Friday afternoon is critical to your business or not.
So, as your ‘small, friendly Giant’ partner, sfG Software ‘does what it says on the tin’:
- Out of hours evening and weekend IT Support cover
- Proactive monitoring 24×7
- We give money back if your IT support hours used are less than the original estimate
- Financial penalties if SLAs are breached
- Comprehensive monthly reporting
- The customer dictates the priority of incidents
If you are a business based in Inverness, the Highlands or beyond, see what our local and regional IT Support and Software Development customers in your area are saying about us on our Testimonials page.